Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, May 19, 2008

ROTFLHAO

On Friday, Abigail was enjoying herself rolling side to side on the floor (without a diaper to stop her!) She's accidentally rolled herself to one or the other side when being changed before, but this was the first time she'd done it deliberately, back and forth.
Today she had her first laugh. Out of the blue, with Abigail on my hip under one arm and the other hand washing my lunch dish, I hear what I thought was going to be a cry. I was surprised to discover that she was laughing.
I managed to catch some smaller laughs on video and will upload that as soon as the camera batteries recharge. (Of course they'd die now).

I hope you had a fun long weekend. Weather here was cold and cloudy. We didn't do much. I attended a Stag and Doe (social). It was fun to get dressed up and dance. Robin stayed home with Abigail. That's the extent of our activities. Robin is at work today but has next Monday off for the US holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Robin Mandy and Abigail;
I just read your last two entries and I had to laugh out loud at your letter carrier comment. We don't get door delivery our neighborhood has a supermail box (misnomer if I ever heard one!), in which there are 25 to 30 slots, how easy is it to see that the Falvo's are at 417??? Anyway I will definitely have a talk with him/her when I manage to waylay them at the "supermailbox."
XOXOXO Joyce

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed