Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, May 31, 2008

it was a dark and stormy night

when mandy found herself awake past midnight with a sleeping baby...

If Abigail is sleeping, why aren't I?? Perhaps because this is the first evening in a long while where I've had the freedom to just "do nothing". And tonight, doing nothing meant playing Scrabble on FB, even though I'm terrible at it and feeling so brain-dead I can barely find 4 letter words.

Another busy weekend ahead: a games day with Robins' friends tomorrow with a BBQ dinner to follow, an evening out for me, then a baby shower for Abigail Sunday in St. Catharines. Abigail gets all the parties this year. I was recently reminded that I didn't have a birthday party for myself, which is unheard of for me!

Today Abbie and I had a picnic planned with a friend and her twins, but it rained. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves indoors and Abigail was quite taken with little Quinn. She even started laughing at him. Joyfully of course, not in a mean way. There is a lightning storm outside tonight (dark and stormy). Darla is not impressed. I should probably unplug the laptop incase of a power surge... done.

Good night to all from us.

PS We are still watching for seat sales to Wpg. You can trust I'll post the dates when we have them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing when you three will be in Wpg. as i would love to see you while i am there as well.
I haven't booked my dates yet either.
Abigail is soooo cute!!!!
Cheers, Joyce

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed