Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, May 23, 2008

Full Weekends / 11 Weeks

11 is such a nice linear number.

Another busy weekend looms ahead. Tomorrow morning is the neighbourhood yard sales, which we are not participating in selling, but I'd love to see what my neighbours have on display in their yards ;) In the afternoon we have a wedding shower to attend. Tomorrow is the GRAB Golf Tournament and dinner fundraiser. Monday Robin has the day off work, so I've booked a massage!! Tuesday we have sushi dinner plans with friends. Next weekend we have a games day with Robin's friends on Saturday followed by a baby shower for Abigail in St. Catharines on Sunday. The following weekend is my friend's handfasting. How can you tell summer is here? Must be the full weekends.

Time for baby massage followed by bed.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed