Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Craving Kale

Okay, it's unofficially official... I think I need a daily raw kale salad.  My body craves it and I feel like ICK until I get it.  Nothing fancy. Just raw kale leaves (no stems, yuck) softened up with a tasty acid like fresh lemon juice and/or a little balsamic vinegar or such.  Also massaged with a pinch of sea salt.  And for some added flavour and texture (and healthy goodness) some avocado. Or chick peas. Or something like that.  So far I've been using up the avocado and chick peas. Fresh cherry tomatoes or such are also tasty as I recall from long ago when I ate kale salads more often.  If I am to have a daily kale salad, I imagine I'll be looking up some more recipe ideas so I don't get bored.
I also need more kale.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed