Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, February 15, 2008

Rings

It has finally come to pass that I can no longer wear my wedding or engagement rings :(
Today I awoke, fortunately not with my rings on as I had taken them off to apply cream to my extremely dry and cracked hands, and they no longer fit. My fingers have swollen. Just a little, but enough.

We went to say Definitely, Maybe this evening, which was a delightful date movie. Robin hopes his daughter will help him find his true love in 10 years or so... ;) Because, obviously marrying your college sweetheart never works out once your child reaches the age of 10. (Or such was Ryan Reynold's situation in the movie.)
Another lesson learned from the film - when teaching 10 year olds sex ed, describing sex as a man pulling his penis out of his pajamas and thrusting it into a woman's vagina... probably isn't the best way to go about it. Ah, but it makes for funny questions.
You know, Robin loves to joke how he and his daughter will take great delight in bugging me... so I'm thinking I should make Robin have "the talk" with his little girl. And tape record it... it's bound to be hilarious!

To bed now. But tomorrow I'm going to upload the photos I took of my recent projects :)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed