Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mindless

I can't entirely blame the pregnancy, but I space out now more than I ever did. "Baby brain" they call it. I've been trying to come up with a paper topic that I might present next fall at the AAR in Chicago... something in the field of children and religion. I've been thinking of it for months. I'm still blanking out. The CFP was just extended to the end of the week. So, while yesterday I thought I could give up, today I learn that maybe I should try once more to really develop a topic from my research to date. It's not as if I have nothing to work with! I have piles of information and research I could put together in a great paper if I tried... or, if I was inspired. What I lack most right now is inspiration. I'll dwell on it more... dig out my files again... reaquaint myself... and see what develops. At the very least it will occupy my time and keep me from focusing on the waiting-game that is this last stage of pregnancy.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed