Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Snowy Day

Robin did arrive safely in Seattle.
I travelled safely to Value Village today (with friends) to take advantage of their 50% off sale and get more baby clothes.
I am NOT shovelling the driveway. I parked near the end so I wouldn't have to!
Darla is missing Robin.
Monkey is driving me batty - and scratching me up in her playful moods. I'm waiting to catch her asleep so I can cut her nails...
I don't want to do the baby laundry... But I should start one day soon. I'm still hoping a front-loading washer will magically appear in my laundry room... Hey, a girl can dream.
(Robin dreams of a big screen TV. For once *I'm* the practical thinker!)
I am bored.
I wish I could finish Bear but I need more yarn. So I made her a dress with the Mary Jane yarn.while I was watching the CSI marathon on Spike. That was my evening last night. Plus I had a video call with my family in Winnipeg.
Bored again. Finished cleaning house earlier. My laundry basket is empty. (Just baby laundry to do and I already said I don't want to! Plus, Monkey would find a way to sleep on it. I can't put it in the dresser until Robin returns and puts the last coat of paint on.)
Midwife appointment tomorrow. Will pick up yarn on my way home (Just to finish Bear...) and super glue. I need glue to fix my winter boots.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed