Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taking Stock of Baby Stuff

Hauled out all the old bins to take stock of baby stuff.
Carriers - check.
Baby leggings - quite a few and now have some 'boy' styles too - just in case ;)  Abi still wears hers.
Diapers - where'd they go?  I'm missing most of my covers and quite a few other diapers.  Like all my AIO pocket diapers (but I know who has those smaller ones. Just have to find where the larger ones are hiding). Regardless, I'll need more.  A friend just tipped me off to a giveaway going on by her favourite diaper supplier AMP diapers.  Good timing for a reminder as I start looking to my supplies.
Change pads - got them.  But where's my favourite purple change pad? And the stars one? Where's my stuff???
Baby monitor - still got it
receiving blankets - I've got a few. Maybe half a dozen...
Clothes - handed down what I had kept (my favs) to sis and can get those back.  But even so, that was just a small selection. And mostly very girly.  Also will need a lot more in the NB size.

Annoyed with myself that I can't find stuff... grrr.

Also annoyed with myself for not yet having started tracing the belly growth.  There's plenty enough of it to trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind used, the Extraordinary Baby Shop has periodic cloth diaper swaps. I sold some things there recently and there was a pretty good selection in a variety of types and sizes.
-Shara

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed