Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Growing

I didn't think my belly had grown much...
Apparently I was wrong.  On the right is my growth in one week. The first line is from last week (13/15w) and the second line from today (14/16w).
On the left is my belly growth with Abigail.  I only measured every 2 weeks.  The first line marks 12/14w. The first shaded in area (red; not to be confused with the orange next to it) marks my growth over the next 2 weeks (to 14/16w).
(Click on picture for larger view)
Wee bit of a difference between these pregnancies.

Tomorrow is my next midwife appointment.
And I've decided that, as part of our family Yule celebration, we're going to try some birth art. Don't expect pictures - unless Abi wants to share hers.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed