Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 3

I feel like a grad student again - and this is a good thing.
Sitting out on the deck, taking notes and reading - totally undisturbed...
It brought back many fond memories... of doing this daily... back in the day when I could.

Abi's still enjoying childcare and still napping and otherwise playing all day. All day play! When I pick her up, she's still wanting to stay and play more. She still doesn't want to wake in the morning. It's a struggle to get her ready in time for childcare. She's not going to bed early either - try as we might to get her to sleep. I'm hoping by the end of the week the long days of playing will catch up and she will start going to sleep earlier at night. We'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm adjusting to this more quickly than I expected. It's been a very productive two days. I'm not yet in full swing - but I'm getting there. I keep checking the clock - when can I pick up Abi? Not that she HAS to stay there all day, but I know I need to accustom myself to this schedule (schedules?? I am not a schedule-person!). So I find another task to keep busy with until about 4:45.

In short, things are going very well.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed