Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, July 21, 2008

Video Circus - 4 months

I have several videos uploading to youtube as I type. Which shall I post first? I'll just post them all since together they make up her 4 month video. I have so much footage that I simply can't combine it into one video anymore.

Perhaps the most significant is the Tummy Crawl. Abigail has mastered the roll over and advanced to the tummy crawl. She gets faster by the day (the video clips are old now!) You know when she's "done" by her cries.


As you have seen in photos, Abigail loves playing on her playmat. Usually (as with all things). Here is some video footage to accompany all those smiling photos (some clips are from before 4 months, around 3.5)


Abbie loves to play with toys off her mat too. Robin particularly wants to show her playing with her wooden rattle. You might think she would have given herself a few goose-eggs by now from flinging that thing around, but she is actually quite skilled at avoiding that.


Finally, here are all the oh-so-adorable laughing and talking clips, featuring the silliness of Rita and myself to entertain Abigail. Enjoy.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed