Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A little something

Now, don't get too excited, but there is definitely some progress on the baby front. However, it could still be a long while yet. I just thought you'd want to know that things are going well. Except that, obviously (if you check the time stamp) I can't sleep. That's because I lay down at 6pm and awoke around 12:30. And Robin is (was, can't currently hear him) snoring.
There's a wicked storm raging outside. So let's hope that the labour does NOT progress much further this evening. I'd hate to make anyone drive in this.
My aunt (mom's sis) drove out from Kincardine yesterday and had a good visit with us. She left this afternoon after my midwife appointment, lunch and some shopping in St. Jacob's (to work off the lunch).
Perhaps I should try to go back to sleep now. Big yawn! Yep. Sleepy now. Good.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed