Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The First of March

When did February get so short? What, it was even longer than usual this year? Then where did all the days go??
I hope I didn't scare you with my lack of blogging over the past two days ;)
Nothing to report on the baby front. Waiting waiting waiting.
Mom and I have been filling up our days with s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g... we're shopping.
And food - a lot of yummy food. We just discovered Oscar's for breakfast and have been taking advantage of my ability to actually leave the house to eat.
Drove up the St. Jacob's market today to buy a Sock Monkey for me/babyz at the Sock Monkey shop. A new Nanners - named after my first sock monkey who mom threw out after the hundreth (or so) time of sewing his tail back on. And I've never let her forget that she threw out my Nanners!!!

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed