Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, March 28, 2008

Banana Bread Baking

Can you smell the banana bread baking? I can! Mmmmm. I smell bread, hear laundry (dryer and washer), see clean dishes in the drying rack, and am sitting on a recently vaccumed couch (over the vaccumed carpet). It's been a productive day! And I'm done! No more cleaning for me today. I'm going to knit! I deserve it.
I won't be knitting for long though. I have one friend coming by to visit in an hour. Then another friend after that. Then Robin will get home just in time to finish dinner and for his cousins to arrive. Tomorrow morning we pick my dad up at the airport, drive to St. Catharines to see my grandparents (his parents) and will take a 5 generation photograph with my Great-Grandmother.
Sunday shall be a day of rest...

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed