Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sewing Frenzy

I am taking a lunch break from sewing. It has been a productive morning of stitching up my orange wrap, cutting flannel for the mattress sheets (I finished cutting the mattress wool this week!), and sewing up the first sheet. This is her blue option (featuring cats and butterflies). She also has a yellow (with unicorns, fairies and castles) and a pink sheet (with animals sleeping on moons). I had a couple other flannels, but I've decided 3 sheets is enough. I can use the flannel for other baby projects. I sure hope Baby likes unicorns, because there are more where these came from (at least 4 I can think of, but perhaps more).
Since I forgot to add this earlier, here's the belly art from this past weekend. 34 weeks.

I suppose I should go have that lunch I'm breaking for...

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed