Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Carrier


I went shopping today...
I was in rebound - from the Bombers losing the Grey Cup.

On my way home from lecturing I stopped in at Angel Worn - my favourite baby store/ consignment shop. I wanted to stop in because I recently noticed that their special for this month (ending soon) is 50% off Ergo accessories that I really wanted... and who passes up a 50% deal? I have (had) an Ergo carrier on my wish-list and so I wanted the backpack that can attach to it or be used alone. It's the perfect size with easy access, etc. I also really like the diaper bag which is actually functional enough to use with cloth diapers! Some of the other bags I liked are too small for cloth diapering. I really like the size of this bag. Again, at 50% off... it seemed the ideal opportunity. And THEN while I was there I discovered there was an brand new Ergo Carrier on sale by consignment - so it was significantly cheaper plus there was an accompany infant insert necessary for use with babies up to 4 months. How could I not take advantage of the opportunity?? :D

Happy Yule to me...



Pretty snowflakes I have crocheted. Last year I made stars, but at Ericka's request I've made snowflakes this year. There are so many wonderful free patterns online and I want to do them all! (I won't of course.)




And here are the lovely flowers Heli Jr. has offered me. I was very surprised to find her budding since she didn't grow any flowers in the last year or when I transplanted her outside.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed