Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Preggo Pics

Here are photos I asked Robin to take today just so that I could share them with you! I realize the Halloween photo didn't really show the belly off properly and the belly art just isn't the same as seeing the actual thing.






Look what I bought! Fabric to make the crib (co-sleeper) fitted sheets. I know, they're girly, but darn it all, they were too cute to resist :)

The left features giraffes, which is what I bought my sister for years and now Dorion has inherited them - but hey, that doesn't mean my baby can't have giraffes! The middle one features plump unicorns and castles. And the right-hand fabric has animals sleeping on moons with the phrase "sweet dreams" in english and french.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look healthy, Mandy! Hope you don't mind me checking-up on you. When I had my baby, I did Bradley classes and an unmedicated labour, which unfortunately deteriorated into a Caesarean. If you want to talk about any of that, or anything else, then send me an email. Elsewise, best of luck!

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed