Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, November 02, 2007

Week 22

Whoa. I just traced my belly and was shocked by the growth. Have a look! The green represents the last two weeks of growth.

There's no hiding it now! Speaking of baby stuff, I found this perfect lamp for her room! This room previously had no light source. We always have to steal Robin's bedside lamp when someone uses the room.

I think it's perfect.

A. is definitely moving a lot lately. Sometimes it seems nonstop! We've also decided she will have to be a Bombers fan. So feel free to send baby Bomber gear for our girl :) (Robin's watching the game right now.)

And to close up, a few photos from Halloween.

I was happy to hear some kids describe the house as "spooky". Obviously it's more impressive in partial light and I had most of the lights dim or off in the house. Darla got too excited by the large groups of kids and had to be sent downstairs with Robin. It's too bad because kids love Darla.

And finally, here is Robin modelling his Jayne Cobb hat, which I knit for his birthday. He wore this as Jayne Cobb (from the show Firefly / movie Serenity) for Halloween at work.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I love, Love, LOVE the Jayne hat! My friend found someone who knitted the ship Serenity an it lights up.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed