Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Web Updates

Just a brief note on the updates I made to the blog today. New title and new links on the left.
I also just noticed that I can't categorize blog entries but you can search this blog using the search feature at the top left. So if you want to look for all baby enrties, just enter "baby". I'm sure I've used that word in every related entry :)
As the title suggests, I may start to blog more about issues related to my life philosophies. Although this blog started as a simple "newsletter" I've noticed that people are increasingly asking me about some of these things and perhaps it's time I shared more with family and friends so that when I start making "strange" requests on behalf of the baby you won't be as surprised.
If you want an introduction to my philosophy of being an "earthy-birthy" mama, see my article published in Timeless Spirit e-magazine available from the link on the left. Our beloved babysitter Grace also has a great article in that magazine (not the same issue) about the Blessingway.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed