Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Midwife Update

Just to keep y'all updated, we had our monthly midwife appointment this morning and heard the results of the ultrasound. Everything is "normal" for baby and womb - looks good. The placenta is in front, which helps explain why I don't feel baby moving as much at this stage as others have reported during their pregnancy. (Of course, as I typed that she moved.) Baby is still due the first week of March.
So far I've gained a total of 17 lbs.

Not much else of interest to report at this time. I hope everyone is enjoying these lovely, crisp, November days.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I was there for the 85th Royal Winter Agricultural Fair for work (NONIA had a booth). It was 10 very long days but I had lots of fun.

Have you read widdershins? It is a sequel to Onion Girl or at least the closest de Lent gets to a sequel.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed