Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

kickety

Tag-teaming kicking babies are actually not so bad.  So far.  They've reached the point of "aww - that's so sweet" kicking rather than "wtf are you doing to me?" kicks. (See my previous confession).  Since one is head up and one head down, it's easy to know who is kicking me.  However, they also seem to like to do it simultaneously, so it doesn't really mater who.
They also wake at about 6:30am.  As Robin pointed out, that's better than 4am.  Except at 4am (if they do kick then) I'd probably sleep through it.  At 6:30 Robin's first alarm starts ringing, so I'm half awake.  The babies are not the ones waking me up. Not that Robin ever wakes at that hour either... he's a "snooze-button" addict. I hate snooze buttons.

Today, being Wednesday, was belly-tracing day.  The belly has definitely grown in the last week. I think it's averaged out the last two weeks - since last week's growth was barely discernible (the wee orange line).
Click on the picture to embiggen and see the lines more clearly.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed