Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursdays

Thursdays are good. I like Thursdays.
Thursdays are Knit-Night with the Uptownknitmob.
I'm really going to miss the Mob when I move.
This month Thursdays also mean a new clue for the mystery knit-a-long I am currently working on. (Not my design, just so we're clear.)
However, I think that the next time I lead a mystery KAL I'm going to have a clue-a-day - because I sure do hate waiting a week.
You see, I'm already finished with today's clue.
Last week's progress was actually pinned a little so you can see the design better. And the colour.
Abi dyed the yarn with me. The KAL pattern is called Fuchsia. Hence our colour choice.

Speaking of Abi :)

Today I also got back the results from Tuesday's ultrasound. Nothing particularly interesting to report. All is well. No surprises this time. Thankfully.  These are the kind of reports we want to get.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed