Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Gift Ideas

VERY MUCH SHORTENED, BUT RECENT AS OF June WISH LIST:

We would appreciate:
Bottle warmer
Wash cloths
2 Bumbos (see kijiji)
Swaddling blankets
   - swaddle sacks and/or extra large receiving blankets - usually have to be of the homemade variety since commercial receiving blankets are actually just large burp cloths.

Bonnets - I particularly love these and have one for Abi (link embedded; skip to 3m size for now)
Euclan wool wash (for cleaning wool soakers)
Lambswool blanket (like these)
Wooden toys
Mei Tai carrier
Bibs
Gift certificates for shops where we could buy storage pieces, etc for future babies' room


Do NOT need:
plastic stuff (toys, etc)
rattles
more clothes (although I know you'll be tempted by particular outfits)
diapers
stroller
crib, crib bedding, etc
socks, booties, leg warmers


Yes, I am "picky" I suppose.  However, I think the fact that I "need" little and encourage the gifting of second-hand items more than makes up for this.
I'm being clear and honest for your benefit. I assume you want to know that your gift is truly appreciated and will be used many times.

1 comment:

Maryrose said...

Hi again, I have about two dozen cloth wipes you can have. I made them from extra recieving blanket that were given to me. You are welcome to have them.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed