Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, October 21, 2011

Bleh

I've been feeling the first-trimester-blehs lately. Tired, nauseous, meh.  And of course, the hour I'd love to lie down is mid afternoon when I need to head out to care for two more kids. I snag a wee rest around 6 when I get home while Robin makes dinner.
Thankfully it hasn't progressed past nausea.
But we definitely need groceries tomorrow.  I'm going to have to swing by Queen Street Commons on my way to work with Abi to grab some additional nutrition.  They make a killer breakfast bagel (usually still available mid-day; on wood fired bagels) and mini pizzas with delicious veggies (not green peppers. ick.) and quiches and burritos and more yummy stuff. And they don't cost a ridiculous amount. Couple bucks.
Plus, their 75c large ginger cookies are always delicious.  As are their other dessert goodies.
(Now I'm even more in need of food. Apple, cheese, and some grains ain't cutting it today no matter how often I snack. Like I said, in need of groceries.)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed