Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Knitter in training

Photobucket

What do you think... how long until she's knitting her own socks?
So far she enjoys trying to help me and insists I let her knit too.


She's tried her hands at knitting on several occasions. Quite diligently I should add.
(How could I resist the above photo. Those needles always make me laugh.)

Photobucket
And look at the technique here! She's a born knitter! She holds the yarn and needles just as I do. Well, okay, that's to be expected, but she actually picked them up like this. She looks like a natural :)

And if I can get her knitting Nana's socks, there will be more time for me to work on other projects :P

(Abi did not actually knit any of the pieces above. I did help her make one stitch on the pink sweater, which of course I had to tighten when I got the project back from her.)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed