Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, March 02, 2009

Birthday Countdown

Only 5 more sleeps until Abigail is a year old. You can expect to see photos on Sunday.
In the meantime, here are the latest uploads since I know it's been a while.
First on the list: Abigail and Fenwick. You can see the love in Abi's eyes. I'm not sure how mutual it is on Fenwick's part, but as you can see, she does offer up her belly for Abigail's "petting".
Abigail and Fenwick
Abigail and Fenwick
Abigail and Fenwick

Next up, Robin posed Abigail with his first Slurpee of the year (we rarely buy them out here).
Slurpee
Slurpee

At long last I have managed to get a photo of Abigail standing. Usually when she spots the camera she's too interested in climbing up me (to reach the camera) to stand. Not yet walking alone, but she is getting there.
All By Myself

I hope that will keep our reader/viewer-ship satisfied until birthday pictures arrive ;)

In other news: we are waiting to hear about a fabulous job opportunity for Robin. Hopefully we'll hear good news today that I can share later.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed