Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, October 17, 2008

Weekly Stuff

It's been a rather quiet week. Abigail continues to grow stronger. She'd really like to be walking.
Reflection 2
"Sit!" I tell her.
We attended the OctoberFest/ Thanksgiving Day Parade on Monday and she enjoyed that
OctoberFest Parade
It was a great parade. Very long. It was a beautiful day too.
Sunday we had Robin's cousins over for dinner. We also played Unexploded Cows. I won. (This is a rarity for me!) Abigail tried to play too.
Playing Cards

Yesterday I picked up some feeding supplies for Abigail. I bought a couple of Safe Sippy cups because she hasn't taken to a bottle, so we may skip right to a sippy cup. We'll need them eventually. I also found this mesh-bag-on-a-stick feeder (called the Baby Safe Feeder). It's a nifty invention (yet another dad invention, like the Snappi) that you stick non-pureed food into and allow them to eat/teeth on. The mesh bag keeps them from choking on pieces and encourages chewing (as they mush the food out). Yesterday we tried apple and she had a great time biting down and tasting the juice. Later in the evening I put banana in to show Robin. Banana was definitely messier.
Apple Slice

You may have noticed that I changed up the layout here a little. I have added a video feature on the sidebar, which should show the most recent videos I've put on Youtube. There are two new videos up! Enjoy.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed