Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, October 10, 2008

Video Mania. Again.

I uploaded these videos yesterday, so they'll be ready to view now. Here are some short insights into my days...

Abigail crawls everywhere. She climbs everything she can get to. She babbles away. She pulls all her books off the shelves and tosses them across the room, followed by wooden blocks. But pull out the camera and her world freezes. CAMERA! I've created a monster. I have to try and be more sneaky with the camera now.


But my suffering (as non-painful as it is) is nothing compared to Darla's (and Monkey and Fenwick's when Abigail catches them). Both fortunately and unfortunately for them, she is easily distracted.



The final short video is not ordinary, but it's too cute not to share. Here is Abigail as a fairy, flying through bubbles at a recent wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sound effects Mandy!!
Darla is such a good (and tolerant!)dog.
Auntie Joyce

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed