Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Robin / troublemaker

I hope you are all leaving birthday wishes on Robin's wall.
Today he got the Star Wars Transformer Death Star Deluxe Edition from Abigail. (Okay, we all know who really got it, but as a toy it seemed more appropriate from Abigail.) He also got a new muffin pan, one he can use to make Yorkshire Puddings at the proper high temperature. Every time he makes them he complains that with the non-stick pan he can't set the oven high enough to get a proper Yorkshire Pudding. I bet I know one item we're having for Thanksgiving dinner this year! Corey sent some DVDs. My mom already gave him his gift while we were in Winnipeg - Blue Bomber shirt and hat and baby-wear.

Now, on to me. Or Abbie. However you want to frame it. Have I mentioned that Abigail is not satisfied with crawling on all fours? She'd much rather walk on her knees. She finds whatever she can climb up on and pushes it around infront of her. She gets into everything! I know, this is normal, but it doesn't make my life any easier!
Climbing the co-sleeper
The co-sleeper is no longer at this height.

Climbing / where did Monkey go?

Poor animals... it doesn't take her long to locate, zoom in, and crawl over to grab them now.
I got Monkey!

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed