Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post-Xmas Wrap up (follows the unwrapping)

We are not braving the Boxing Day sales. I don't think I've ever been shopping on boxing day. There's no need when "boxing day" sales last at least a week. Plus, who needs more stuff after Xmas?? We've got plenty of Booty already thanks. See :


We received many fondue items from my grandparents and aunt - including fondue plates - yay!! Time for a fondue party!!!!! We already had one fondue pot from the wedding, but we actually wanted a second. Josie things she got boxes for Yule. Darla got a new ball (see picture 3) and a tin of treats. She was afraid of the ball at first, which annoyed me because I spent good money on that toy - again! - and I was certain she would like it. Turns out she's afraid of the bell that was inside. Once I popped that out she loved it! Good to know - no noisy toys for Darla - which means Robin can't be tempted to get her a squeeky toy just to annoy me.

We hope you all had a fabulous Holiday and have exciting New Years plans (any suggestions for us? we've got no plans yet.)

2 comments:

Jen/Joe said...

We're drinking at Mathieu and Leanne's. That's what I think you should do. Drink somewhere!

Anonymous said...

*L* Your family and my family must be on the same wavelength 'cause Mom got me a smaller Fondue kit and a mini fondue kit in my stocking *L* That and I got a BREAD MACHINE!! I nearly died! Plust lots of usefull stuff as always..

It sounds like you had a gread day as well as the four legged kiddies as well!

I hope 2007 is good to you my dear! Wish Robin a Happy New Year for me!

Sabrina ^_~

PS: Can I come to your fondue party too?*L* Or come "home" here and have one?

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed