Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Early Yule Gifts


It's official.
We're adopting Monkey. (Josie)

:D

I'm trying to get photos of her with the other cats now. So far I've caught her sleeping near Gryphon. I could get some fun action shots with Fenwick, but it's dark on that side of the basement so I don't think they would turn out well.

I still don't know what's hiding in the spare room.
Aren't I a good curious-cat? I've not peeked at all!!!
What's wrong with me????

Or maybe the question you are all asking yourself is "what's wrong with Robin?" Three cats? The things you do for love :) Oh, I'm not saying he did this for me (well, not totally). He is very fond of Monkey. He takes great pleasure in playing ("torturing" - nothing that ever hurts them of course, just what he likes to call it to justify his actions as a (former) anti-cat person) with the cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition to "the family" I'm sure that Monkey will make a fine addition to the brood.

*L*... and you said Robin's not really a cat person *raspberries* Whatever woman! *L*

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed