Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bloggy Goodness

I'm just full of bloggy goodness lately.
That is, I've been blogging a lot. I don't always/only blog here. I have one for school stuff elsewhere.
(Is bloggy a word? Well, if it isn't yet I'm sure it will be - and not because I said it, but because blogging is a rapidly expanding phenomenon and will develop its own vocabulary.)

So, for bloggy fun:
My driveway is now clear of my former linoleum floor that had been tossed out there long ago... It finally found its way to a dumpster. Cleared driveway - check.

Josie's potential adopter decided not to adopt another cat before even meeting her. Silly fool doesn't know what he's missing.
His loss, my gain.
Maybe it's just meant to be... ... ...

Yeah, I know, I was anti-kitten for a while. I was good and strong - loving yet detached. And now I'm failing Fostering 101 yet again.
But not because she's a kitten.
It's because Josie fits here. She matches the other kitties - she could be their daughter, if kittens looked like their parents (which they often do not).
She's not a cuddle bum, and for once that works for me. I've got enough cuddle-kitties and a big suck of a dog.
Plus, she's good for Fenwick. I've mentioned already how they play together - and I see Fenwick out of her hidey hole far more often now.

Potentially increasing the household cat population to three - check.
(This is still under consideration.
I had 3 cats for a while after Jenny was born and while Snuggles was still around. Snugs, Ren and Molly made a cute family.)

I met with Barlee's Angels volunteers the other day. It's a great group of people and I am happy to be involved. Then I rushed to pick up Robin from work, home to change, and off to a Yule ritual I was planning.

Oh, gotta go. Watching Elf on TV.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed