Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, June 19, 2011

mail grumble

 Just as I was ready to brave the postal strike and send this off to the lucky recipient, darn postal system had to totally shut down.  At least it wasn't already in transit.  I suppose there are other options... options which are realistically only moderately more expensive... Canadian shipping costs make me wish I was in the USA - just for shipping purposes mind you.

Isn't it lovely? Can I lie and say it took me longer than 4 days? I often feel guilty stating how quickly I knit.  Non-knitters may then underestimate the work and value of hand-knit pieces. Knitters just flash me dirty looks :P
Even though it's knit with 1200yds of fingering weight yarn, the yarn is held double - so I only knit 600yds. This is the green yarn Abi and I dyed together. I call the finished project Ebb and Flow, but the pattern is called Undercover.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed