Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

an exchange

Sharing some love from this morning.
Abi came downstairs, dressed and more awake than me - with my coffee in hand.
Abi "I like you mommy".  Kisses me on cheek.
I kiss her back.
A: "No, you're supposed to do it like this - I like you Abi. Then kiss my cheek."
I do that.  Then it's her turn again.
A: "Then we wipe it off and do it again. It's a game."

I love "I love you/like you" games.
So much better than "don't kiss me! Take it back!"  lol.  Taking it back involves giving another kiss.  Win-win for me. Shhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog always makes my day!!!! I must have the most wonderful and amusing granddaughter in the whole world, she's very much like her mother.
Love you!!!

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed