Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, June 22, 2009

YES

Two posts in a day. Whoa!

I simply had to share this.

Abi now says "yes". Not quite with intent, but clearly it is "yes" - so I'm working on her using it in proper context. Such as "Do you love mommy?" "yes" lol NOT [I want that] "YES!"

We also just received a bag full of board books for Abi and I'm excited to go through them with her tomorrow. She looooooves books. Mommy's girl :) Her current favourite is Piggies. (I see from Amazon there is version with a musical CD, which we do not have but I'm curious about the CD...) She loves to hold up her hands like the pictures, and then her feet. She'll read it alone, or bring it to me, she'll even find it if I ask her where it is. I'm a little proud of her ;)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed