Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Michaels - Check your receipt

Do you shop at Michaels craft store? Do you check your receipts? Well, if you do the first but not the second, check it! Your Michaels receipt has a coupon for the next week. So far mine are usually 50% off a regular priced item. (This week's was 40%, but next week's is 50% again). Each week, Abi and I now have a short outing at Michaels to buy one ball of yarn (lately sock yarn for Yule gifts) and get our next coupon. Yes, it is difficult to not buy more, but I know I'll be back next week for the necessary second ball of yarn and these are not rare or discontinued colours.
I imagine this coupon would be very handy if you have a crafty child. You could get a new kit or such each week for 50% the cost. Plus, if you are in there every week, you'll actually notice what other clearance sales they may have on. I only buy scrapbooks when they are 40-50% off, for example.
If you check the mailed flyer, the webiste, or flyerland.ca you may find another 50% off one item coupon. Of course, one per customer per day - but maybe your kids are old enough to pay for the second item you have a coupon for.
Just a heads up since I've recently learned that many people don't know about this coupon.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed