Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, June 27, 2008

Swimming

Abigail and I will be staying in Kincardine for a week with my aunt and uncle. I'm hoping Lake Huron is sufficiently warm along their beach to take Abiagil swimming. She does so love the water! This morning I purposefully made the bath water cooler than usual and she had a ball splashing around. She's never splashed that much before. She splashed water all over her face and didn't care.
The cooler bath was also nice in light of the awful humidity and heat around here.

I think Abigail has a growth spurt coming again. She's been eating a lot and sleeping a lot more. With her additional time asleep during the day I've been better able to get work done. Back to the PhD...

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed