Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, June 08, 2008

3 Months

We celebrated Abigail's 3-month anniversary by getting dressed up for a wedding. The dress did not stay on her long after the ceremony, however, because it is fricken HOT around here. 40 degrees with the humidex the last couple days. Abigail was making everyone jealous yesterday as she hung out in her (adorable cloth) diapers.
I was certainly jealous!
It was a beautiful wedding, and heat aside, the weather was perfect. The occassional cloud cover was a welcome relief. The ceremony was a wonderful Pagan ritual that involved many family and friends. It was a nice and casual affair, which I am certain all the men are most grateful for - no tuxedos!

But you're not here to read about my friend's wedding. So we'll jump straight to the video. I hope you enjoy. The last half is the best :)


No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed