Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, June 23, 2008

Bear and Baths

You may recall that long ago (in February) I started knitting a bear for Abigail. My first complex project. Bear sat unstuffed, without ears, and faceless (but with a dress ready) for many months... until today!! I think she is even cuter than the pattern I used. It called for Xs for eyes, but that looks a little morbid to me!
Meet Bear. She doesn't have a name yet. Maybe we should call her Koigu, since that is the wool she is made of.

Bear all done


I hope Bear and Abigail will be the best of friends.

Bear in her Dress



As I was already going to post about Bear and I have some new bath photos, this Blog is brought to you by the letter B today.

bathtime fun



When Abbie is done her bath, she has to wait in her chair while mommy showers. Look how good she is at waiting quietly after her bath.

waiting for mommy

See Abbie get into the bath. "Oooh, this is very warm" she says. I assure you, it's not too hot, despite what her face might say. Once she's in, she loves it :)



That's all for today. I hear Abigail waking... I had just enough time to upload photos and post this new message.
Darla would like me to add that we are having a lot of thunderstorms - and she is not happy about it. Abigail, fortunately, does not seem phased by thunder or lightening.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed