Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm crowded, roll over

Have I mentioned before that Abigail is a bed hog? She reminds me of the song "There were three in the bed and the little one said: I'm crowded, roll over. So they all rolled over and one fell out and he gave a little kick and he gave a little shout..." (he being Robin ;)

Which leads into her newest accomplishment: as of today Abigail rolls all the way over onto her belly. She been almost able to roll over for the last week. Combined with holding her head up when on her belly and playing with toys, Abigail really enjoys playing on the floor now. I should note that she only rolls over when she is diaper free - no bulk of cloth to impede her.

playing with toys

more playing with toys

Narrowing the window of when we will be in Winnipeg: we'll be there for Aug 9. That's the most I can give you for now, but I will keep you updated (Aunt Joyce).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's grown so much and is so unbelievably beautiful. You guys are having so much fun!! :D

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed