Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last of the Family visiting

We've had a wonderful time with Alan and Corey here visiting. Alas, the week is passing all too quickly. What'll I do next month when there are no more houseguests??

We've been keeping busy.... shopping, walking, cooking (or baking on Corey's part), eating and settling Abigail. Alan gave Abigail a Croozer bike/jogging trailer/stroller which will be perfect for next spring. Kids have to be at least one to ride in it. Alan seemed a little disappointed by this, but it will still get plenty of usage starting next year and will be very handy to have! If every gift we received was only good for the newborn stage we'd be scrambling next year to get stuff.

Abigail and Robin (and everyone else including Darla) are fast asleep. I hear snoring... I won't say who... I suppose I should join them (not snoring, sleeping; I don't snore!) now that I am finished uploading photos and drinking my tea. I hope the family enjoys these little photos. Corey and Alan sure love Abigail! Good thing we're bringing her to Winnipeg this summer for a visit. We'd considered leaving her home with a housesitter ;)
(Obviously I'm tired and typing crazy things.)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed