Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, April 18, 2008

6 Weeks

6 wonderful weeks have passed. Wow.

Abigail now weighs 10lbs 12oz and is 22.5 inches long (grown 2" since birth).

Corey and Alan arrive today. Robin and Abigail have gone to the airport to pick them up. So I have 2 hours alone. What to do...

Okay, well after I finish vacuuming and cleaning and...
they'll be here.

Hence I am sitting with my tea right now! When the tea is done I'll get back to cleaning. Good thing it's a huge mug...

I've been trying to capture video footage of Abbie giggling, but whenever I bring out the camera she looks at it funny and stops what she was doing.
I'll capture it eventually. I'm sure I'll have some footage for month two's video.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed