Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, April 04, 2008

10 3

Abigail is up to 10lbs 3 oz. Not too shabby for 4 weeks old :)
I'm down to... well, I'd like to lose another 10 lbs.

Another weekend is upon us. What'll we do?? I know that I'll take the opportunity to hopefully finish Abigail's wool pants. We have a few errands to run such as buying a space heater. And I STILL want some shelves for Abigail's room... I have to sort through clothes again as well. We have to figure out how we're going to store clothes - those she has to grow into and those she has outgrown. Since we do plan on having another someday, we'll be keeping the clothes. However, we're already at negative storage space... Perhaps I should look for the vaccum-sealed bags "as seen on TV" so we can store more in less space...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know, those vacuum storage bags actually work. My mom bought me some when they first came out, and I still have and use them. I think you can get them cheap from the shopping channel.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed