Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Three in One

This morning as Robin was getting up for work (me, I stayed in bed another 30 minutes because I could) all three cats dashed into the bedroom. I'm guessing Darla was in her chair in the office. So at one point I had all three kitties together on the bed! It was so cute - and a definite first! It didn't last long because Gryphon kicked Monkey off. Strangely, he didn't mind that Fenwick was snuggled up at my feet - she's the "stranger" in the cat family. I guess Gryph knew that Monkey would be competition for my attention...
Anyhow... must keep camera in the room now to get a three-in-one photo!
This may not seem like a big deal - but the fact that Fenwick is *finally* starting to be comfortable in the same room with Gryphon - heck, the fact that she is upstairs on a regular basic - is huge around here! It's taken over 6 months and I was really worried I'd made the wrong choice in having her live here - it's not a very nice life if she lives in hiding the whole time. She's still not fully comfortable with Darla, but she's at least bold enough to walk warily around D when she is sleeping.
I imagine a day when I can photograph all four of my children together :)

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed