Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring has Sprung

"Spring has sprung,
the grass has riz,
I wonder where the birdies is...
There they are,
up in the sky,
dropping little white things in my eye.
I'm just glad that cows don't fly."


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Spring is surely here. A light dusting of snow earlier this week tried to convince me otherwise, but the mud says it all... as it is tracked in by various four-legged children.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monkey explores the deck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gryphon plays in the grass.



In Other News:
Today, Thursday March 22, Alisha has disappeared from existence. She no longer exists today. Yesterday she departed Canada to travel to New Zealand. Tomorrow, Friday, she will exist in New Zealand. In the meantime, Thursday does not exist for her (it's a time zone thing, still pretty strange to think about). I suppose I could say she is currently in limbo... on an airplane, somewhere.

And now for the cute factor:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monkey tries to eat the stem of a pruned shamrock... but is stuck on the leaf. I think it is Fenwick who is chewing on the live shamrocks causing them to not do well. I also suspect they need to be dormant soon. I'm just waiting for them to stop sending up flowers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fenwick ventures upstairs while the others are outside.


Robin recently introduced me to Facebook - yet another networking system. However, I've located old friends, so that's fun. You can find us there if you haven't already. And if you're not on Facebook - what are you waiting for? Go Quick, before it's outdated! ;-)

I bought a laser printer this week after I found a great deal on an HP for $120. This is a much needed office item for my dissertation. I recently spent $25 just to print three "short" draft copies of my proposal and ethics application - I wasn't about to print 100s of pages on my inkjet. The orange office is becoming quite functional. With the winter chill leaving I'll be in here more often. A few more pictures and a couple more plants.... that's all I need. Oh, and another bookcase, and more storage space... but I was trying to be realistic :)

1 comment:

Megs said...

lol. Just what everyone needs: another network to join. I love the pics for the cats, it looks so spring up there! Here is St. John's we have flurries. Enjoy your spring time and hope ours comes soon.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed