Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Video - how fun

I've nothing much to write about. I've been keeping busy as usual. Robin plays video games, as usual. I have managed to stop revising/perfecting my dissertation proposal and ethics application so that I can submit them...

Instead of some boring text I offer you an entertaining video of les animaux in action. Always fun.


Notably, Fenwick is absent, for obvious reasons. She would actually have to come socialize a lot with Darla in the room to be featured. She is getting much much better though!
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Mandyz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

*ROL* They're great!!

I wish I had a cam to capture some of the funny stuff that goes on with my 2 puss cats *L*

Sabrina ^_~

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed