Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, January 13, 2007

What happened to the furnace???

Well OF COURSE just when winter finally gets cold... the furnace stops working.
It's COLD in here and getting colder. Robin's at his warm workplace.
I would go down the basement and turn on the fireplace but Robin still hasn't put some parts of it back in place since the renovation.

I guess I'll just pile up the blankets, make a lot of hot tea, and not try to type - because my fingers are icicles and the top floor is coldest. There goes my productive day of work I had planned.

UPDATE: Turns out the fireplace wasn't working anyhow because the battery in the remote receiver needed to be replaced.
We were without heat until 8:30 when the repairman finally arrived.
Oh sweet sweet warmth!

Sweet warmth and clean carpets and a new kitchen and a rockingchair... this is the life.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed