Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Boa Nova

OMG
Brunch was absolutely DELICIOUS!
Boa Nova has, hands down, the best brunch of anywhere I've ever eaten.
The buffet was amazing: Imagine french toast (that's not soggy), waffles (with whipped cream and fruit to add on top), sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, etc - the standard stuff.
Add pastries, cereal, bread, cheese, fruit, and so forth (still pretty standard)
Add shrimp, smoked salmon, mussels, fish cakes, pasta salads, of a vast variety that I could not describe.
Add desserts (which I didn't even have to try)
And you have the BEGINNINGS of the buffet.
But that is just the beginning of the brunch!
I had a fabulous omelette made to order (red pepper, ham and cheese for me).
And in rodizio style, they bring to your table skewers of peameal bacon (which is juicy and crisp and oh so good), chicken drumsticks (which was not my thing, but Robin enjoyed) and roasted pineapple that is pure heaven.
Add the best coffee I've ever had
and you have the best brunch ever.

You'll find us back there again soon!!!

We can't wait to try dinner!!!!!

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed