Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, January 04, 2007

They're Here....

There's a new pile of boxes cluttering the house again.
They're welcome here.
Inside are our new cabinets.
Beautiful new cabinets!
And the countertop is on the floor in the dining room.
It's gorgeous! (Okay, it's no marble top, but still lovely.)

I've got to shut down ... wait a minute. No I don't. I was going to say I have to shut down the laptop to unplug it incase we need to kill the power during installation (want to be prepared). Hello Mandy - laptops have batteries. I forgot.

Well, for anyone who may be a morning blog reader, I'll leave this entry as is for now and update it as soon as I have photos!!!
You will just have to wait with anticipation like me!

At this time the oven and hood are already in place. Sink will be installed tomorrow. White pantry is back and loaded.

I know I know, it's looking GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good so far. The color cabinets you chose is very pretty!

You've got quite a husband there! Can you send him my way for some work?*L*

Sabrina ^_~

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed