Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Furry Family

If you didn't see Robin while his beard was growing out - quite long - you've missed your opportunity. He recently shaved it off. But he may yet grow it out again for the winter. I've seen a few photos that others took in Mexico and I'll try to get Robin to share them here.
In the meantime, here's a photo of my beloved family this morning.
Photobucket
(don't mind the mess of toys piled in the background. such are the joys of your living room doubling as the play room when space is limited. ps - since Yule is approaching, Abi really doesn't need more toys!)

With the camera out and the animals lazing in the sun, I realized it's been a while since I photographed them or shared photos of the rest of the family.

George
Photobucket

Fenwick
Photobucket

Fenwick and George
Photobucket

Darla
Photobucket

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed